Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fake Sneeze=HILARIOUS!

Nana sent me this picture today of Julia watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in her MomAnnette's Mickey Mouse ears. She was pretty proud of them when she showed them to me this afternoon too. :)
Michael and I took Julia to the old train depot downtown to take some pictures tonight before we went to Mom's house for dinner since we didn't get to take any there yesterday. She quickly discovered that if she squealed loudly it echoed. Of course, that was hilarious! 

 I was trying to get her attention and faked a sneeze. She thought it was THE funniest thing EVER. I have not seen her tickle box like that in a long time. She would fake sneeze and then die laughing. She did this for probably 5 minutes and it was 5 minutes of pure heaven hearing that precious little laugh! 











No comments:

Post a Comment