Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Festival & Baking!

We got up this morning and walked downtown for the Fall Festival. It was chilly outside so we bundled Julia up in her stroller! 
We passed out balloons at the FBCE Booth for the Hallelujah Carnival next Sunday evening. We passed out a LOT of balloons!
After the Fall Festival we went to Firehouse for lunch. Julia thought her fire hat was funny! 
We had a lazy rest of the afternoon at home. I decided I wanted some chocolate chip cookies so Julia and I made some! She loved it! I think her favorite part was measuring the sugar and flour out because she got to "dig" in the canisters with the measuring cups. 
Pouring the sugar in the bowl 
Watching the mixer
Pouring the dry ingredients into the mixer
Stirring in the chocolate chips! You can tell by the chocolate ring around her mouth that she snuck a few for herself! 
Scooping the cookies onto the cookie sheet
My little taste tester
"Here Mommy. You try some!"
I think all the crumbs on her face tell that they were tasty! 

We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Frogz tonight. Julia fell asleep on the way there and slept in my lap until we got our entrees and then I woke her up. She wouldn't eat anything that we gave her, except my grits, unless it was dipped in their herb butter. The girl loves to dip things!

No comments:

Post a Comment