Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Helicopter!

It is 10:00 p.m. and this is what Michael is doing! I wasn't kidding about him wanting a steam mop! 

Today we met my Dad, Ann, Parker and Thomas for lunch at Larry's in Daleville and then went to the Army Aviation Museum on Fort Rucker. Julia must have said "Look! A helicopter" at least a hundred times! 
Tonight I finally convinced Michael that it was ok to take down the Christmas decorations,  but not before I took a few pictures of our festive Christmas decorations. I feel like this is the first year we have really gone all out and decorated for Christmas. Our first Christmas we were in an apartment, our second Christmas we moved in 10 days before Christmas and last Christmas we just never got all of our decorations down, plus I had big plans of decorating the hutch and since that didn't happen and we didn't have any "table space" for pictures or decorations, I kinda felt like our decorations were incomplete. This year was different though, our house was totally Christmasy and I loved it! I'm sad to put it up, but it's nice to have a sense of normalcy back.  
Julia's artwork from school
I think my favorite part was all of our Christmas cards. I haven't taken them down yet because I love looking at everyone's pictures!
The Christmas tree in Julia's room
Julia has played with her tea set and kitchen all night. The girl sure loves to cook!
Here Mom, try some!
Before Julia went to bed tonight I told her to pick up her blocks and clean up her food. She put all the blocks back in the bucket and tried to put the lid back on and put her food in her shopping cart and parked it beside her kitchen. I'm glad she's such a good helper, but she's growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment