Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Daddy's Home!

Apparently Tinsel was upset that Julia's stuffed Tinsel has a skirt to wear because last night she made herself one out of toliet paper! She could have used my sewing machine and made herself a real one!
It was so cold (by Alabama standards) when we left for church this morning so I bundled Julia up. I love her coat and hat!
My sweet girl in Sunday School

I met Megan and Jason downtown this afternoon to take some pictures for their Christmas cards. I love that Meg's baby bump is starting to show! I can't wait to rest the boy/girl debate next month!
Natalie came by this evening to borrow my camera. I taking a few shots of the living room to show her how to work it and Julia walked over, posed and said "Cheese!" I had to take her picture because when I want her to do that she usually is not as cooperative!
We went to the Christmas Cantata at church tonight. I took Julia into the program hoping that it would captivate her. It did, but only for short periods of time. She didn't sit perfectly still and she wasn't completely quiet, but I didn't expect her to be. I think she did pretty good, especially since the service was almost an hour and a half long!

When we got back from church Michael was home! As soon as Julia saw him she gave him a big hug. I know she missed him!

I have read some tutorials online lately about taking pictures of children in front of the Christmas tree. I gave a few a shot tonight. They didn't turn out exactly how I had hoped, but its something to work with. I will probably try some more one night this week.
Only 4 1/2 days until Christmas break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment