Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Present Unwrapping Practice!

Tinsel was hanging out in Julia's tree this morning.
The Messer girls went to church with us today and Macy rode to lunch with us. Julia loves Macy!
After lunch we came home so Julia could take a nap, but instead of taking a nap Julia decided to unwrap some Christmas presents. Unfortunately she unwrapped mine and I have a feeling Michael won't rewrap them!
We went over to Nana and Pop's for dinner tonight. The Messer's had some presents for Julia. She and Macy had fun playing with her new tent and baby doll!
Macy got a hold of my camera tonight. The following pictures are a product of her creativity. I wish I could get Michael to pose as easily as she did!
Macy had to get in on the modeling too so she & Michael swapped for a little while!
These are two sweet girls! I have a feeling they're going to grow up to be good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment