Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's Santa!

The Messer girls left to go back to Mobile today. I'm so glad we got to spend some time with them, I think they would have stayed with us if they could have!
This evening we finally took Julia to see Santa Claus. I wasn't sure how she would do. She knows who Santa Claus is and gets excited when she sees a Santa figurine, but the real thing is a lot bigger than the Santa's she usually sees! She didn't "love" Santa, but she didn't cry, so I'm considering our visit a success!
We had to wait for the train to pass when we were leaving Enterprise.
Playing peek-a-book while waiting to see Santa Claus
Not too sure about Santa
No tears, but no smiles either!
Of course we couldn't leave the mall without a ride on the carousal. Julia loves it! She said "weeee" the whole time!
After we left the mall we went to dinner at Old Mill. Julia sat in a booster seat next to me and she was so proud of herself. She knew she was such a big girl!
The flash was so bright on my iPhone that I made Michael let me take a picture of him so that he could see how bright it was. This was the reaction I got. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment