Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Tinsel Ornament

This morning Tinsel had a special present waiting for Julia - an Elf on the Shelf ornament for our Christmas tree!
Our Christmas cards came in today so Julia climbed up to the table and helped me address them. I can't wait to put them in the mail tomorrow, I love how they turned out!  
Helping me address Christmas cards

Julia opened her new ornament and hung it on the tree tonight. She's almost, kinda figured out how to get the ornament to stay on the tree when she puts it up there!
  

She doesn't quite understand that she could make Tinsel lose her magic if she touches her. She loves to love Tinsel, I guess Tinsel forgives her since she's just loving her!
Julia has her Christmas program at school tomorrow. I cannot wait to see how this goes, I promse to post pictures and video tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment