Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Home Again!

Look who joined us in Birmingham! Tinsel was in Julia's bed when we woke up this morning. I think she was waiting on Julia to come to bed but she slept with us all night!
Julia helpd Michael load all the bags up and take them downstairs to our car. I think she was disappointed when the cart filled up with bags and she had to get off!
We went downtown to eat breakfast at The Original Pancake House and then headed home. We made a few stops at DSW and Costco, but finally made it home about 7:00. Of course since everyone had their sunglasses on Julia wanted hers too. They lasted about 0.2 seconds before she was taking them off!
We had a fun little getaway, but I'm glad to be home. I'm thankful I don't have to go to work tomorrow, even if it is because of doctor's appointments. Maybe I'll have a few free minutes to get some presents wrapped too!

No comments:

Post a Comment