Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Julia's Christmas Program

Julia found Tinsel hanging out in our advent candles this morning!
This morning was Julia's first school program! Michael, MomAnnette, GranDi, Nana, Tracy and I went to watch Julia sing. She did so good! She has been doing the motions to the songs at home, but we couldn't figure out what she was singing!

You can't tell from the picture, but she was doing the hand motions to her song.
Yay!
She spotted me!
More motions to her songs

Michael & I with our little star!

We went to eat at Rodeo's tonight for Rusty's birthday. Julia thoroughly enjoyed her quesadilla, as you can tell by the food all over her face. Michael tried to take her picture on his phone and she flipped and started saying "mine"!
Michael bathed Julia and got her ready for bed when we got home. We sat in the living room and Michael helped me with some of my school work. When it was time to go to bed I told Julia to go get Mickey, but instead of just getting Mickey she also got her Santa Claus blanket that Aunt Donna gave her. That was a full bed when I put her in! She had her stuffed Tinsel in there too! She's such a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment