Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Tuesday

Aunt Donna kept the girls this morning since I had a few sessions. I got back around lunch time so Garrett brought me some Zaxby's when he got theirs. Charlotte kept trying to get an apple off the table so Aunt Donna finally let her have it. It kept her occupied for almost an hour! She ate the entire thing. I'll have to remember this when I have things I need to get done around the house!
This was all that was left of the apple when she let me have it!
 
I let the girls take a bath in my bath tub tonight. Julia loves to bathe in there but Charlotte was not having it. As soon as her feet hit that water she started screaming. I bathed her quickly and took her in my room to get her dressed while Julia played in the bath. When I came back in Julia had gotten her Ducks Unlimited magazine off the counter and tried to read it in the bath tub. The end result is pictured below. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I was just trying to read my Duck Dynasty book so I can learn how to shoot ducks with Daddy!" That girl won't do!
 
My sweet girl all snuggled up in bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment