Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another Open House!

Mom came by this morning and took the girls to church so that Michael and I could finish getting
everything ready for our open house. When we were done we went over to Nana and Pop's for lunch.
We took Caddy with us and as soon as we opened the car door he hopped up in Julia's seat. I took a picture for Julia and she thought it was hilarious.
When we left Nana & Pop's this afternoon I told Julia that I bet she would go to sleep if she closed her eyes. As soon as I said it Charlotte let out be biggest belly laugh like "Ha! We know Sissy's not gonna take a nap!"

This evening Julia's been playing hide and seek. She's not the best at it. When you're done counting all you have to do is yell "Julia! Where are you!" and she jumps out and says "Here I am!"
This little love sacked out easy tonight. I'm just crossing my fingers that she sleeps a little later than normal in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment