Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Fun

Happy Saturday!

We're having an open house tomorrow so we spent today trying to get everything cleaned out and ready. Michael was sweeping out the garage this morning and Julia wanted to go outside with him. I told her she had to put her shoes on before she could go outside. She came back with her hat and gloves on. She said "Mommy, it's cold outside!" I'm not sure where she thought she was going, but it's definitely not cold outside here!
This cutie was rocking the wild hair in her exersaucer this morning!
 
The girls and I were about to go stir crazy this afternoon so I texted Allison to see if she wanted to bring Cooper and Ellington to meet us at the splash pad. Cooper and Julia played for about two hours before Allison and I decided we'd had enough. It was hot!

We went over to their house tonight to grill out. After dinner we had a dance party on their back porch. Julia and Cooper danced their little hearts out! They were showing off the dance moves their daddy's taught them - the running man and the robot! HA! I don't think we've had that much fun in a while. We'll definitely have to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment