Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Splash Pad & Sickies



First things first. This sweet girl slept until 8:15 this morning! That is major for a girl who is usually up by 5:45. I'm crossings fingers that we're starting a new routine here
We met Betsy & Carie at the splash pad this morning. I didn't expect Julia to last more than 30 minutes but we ended up staying for almost 2 hours! 

When we left the splash pad and got lunch at Arby's before heading home for what I hoped would be nap time. Charlotte took a pretty good nap but Julia was a different story. When I got done putting Charlotte down I found Julia in the kitchen with a bag of grapes she got out of the refrigerator. She was supposed to be laying down in bed where I left her! 
We got a phone call this afternoon from Dr. Whitaker's office. Apparently even though her strep test came back negative yesterday it grew strep overnight so she does have strep throat. We started her on an amoxicillin tonight. Michael said that his throat hurt this morning so I looked at it this afternoon and he has puss pockets too! 

Charlotte'd eye started watering this afternoon and by the time we put her to bed it was red and swollen. I'm afraid she has pink eye now! She has a check up with Dr. Mike in the morning to check on her ears so we'll see what he has to say about it then. We can't seem to catch a break lately! 

Tonight, Julia was in Charlotte's room while I was getting her ready for bed. She got in Charlotte's little house and said "Mama, take my picture". So I did! 
 I'm hoping the sickles leave our house soon! We may have a long weekend at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment