Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Fun!

Julia stayed at GranDi and Granddads this afternoon while Michael, Charlotte and I went to Dothan. I need some new sandals so walked around the mall for a little bit and then headed back home empty handed.
 
Michael cooked chicken for dinner tonight while the girls and I played outside for a little while. Julia always wants climb this tree in our front yard. I think I finally convinced her that it's not quite big enough.

My little tree hugger
 
This sweet angel is changing up her sleeping patterns. She slept until almost 8:15 this morning, but it is 9:30 and she is still going strong! The good thing is she's at least more on track with her late to bed, late to rise sister! I'm off to try to get her to sleep! Good night!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment