Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Vacation Bible School!

Today was a day full of church! We went to church this morning and then to a fun lunch with the Robley's. Once we got the girls home and down for a nap I headed to church to finish helping getting ready for VBS. We had a good start to VBS but I know it's going to be a tiring week!
 Julia enjoyed her pizza dinner at VBS!
 
When we got home tonight I got in the bath to try to relax for a few minutes. It didn't take very long before Julia figured out what I was up to and walked into the bathroom and announced that she was joining me! When I got done washing my face she stated that it was her turn now and proceeded to wash her face!
 
Monkey see, monkey do!
 
Charlotte was more than ready for bed tonight. She had a busy day today too, it's hard being that cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment