Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

VBS: Day 4

Today was "color day" at VBS. Julia's class color was blue. I pulled out 3 blue outfits for her to choose from. She looked at them and said "Mama, there's no Aubie out here!" HA! I told her she could wear her Aubie dress but she decided on Nemo.

Charlotte got up about 5:00 this morning. That's early even for her! She has been fighting an ear infection and has been super clingy so I decided to just take her with me today. I wore her in my Moby wrap for most of the morning. Brunson was a good helper with her too. I don't know very many boys his age who would willingly hold a baby! :)
Swimming lessons and VBS in one week have worn Julia out! She fell asleep on me while we were watching TV on the couch tonight. You know she's exhausted if she even gets still enough to fall asleep!
This little love has had a long week too. I took her with me to get my allergy shot and had Dr. Mike check her ears again. I suspected they were still infected and they were. Her gave her a new antibiotic so hopefully this one will do the trick.
We have one more day of VBS this week. Tomorrow we are serving cotton candy. It's going to be a *long* day of serving cotton candy to 350 kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment