Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

VBS:Day 3

 Today was day 3 of VBS and day 2 of swimming lessons for Julia. Julia wanted to pose by the "broken fence" before we left this morning.
This is the face I usually get when I pull out the camera!
I see this face a lot too!
 
Today was hat day today at VBS. We were supposed to wear a hat from our favorite amusement park. It wasn't hard to figure out what Julia's favorite amusement park is!

We had sno cones for snack today!
(Gale, Julia & Henley)
 
Pop has been trying to catch an armadillo in her yard and Julia has been his little assistant. He called this morning before VBS to tell us there was one in the trap so we stopped by afterwards so Julia could see it. She told Pop that she wanted him to catch a pink armadillo next! 
 
 We got a quick nap in before swimming lessons today. Julia was so excited to go back to Mrs. Heather's and go swimming in her pool again. When I got there I tried to be sneaky and hid in the back and take some pictures without her seeing me. I  was semi successful, I got a few pictures in before she spotted me!


Charlotte has been so happy this afternoon. This sweet girl bring so much joy and happiness to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment