Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Animal Tales & Chik-Fil-A

The girls and I got up this morning and met Grayson and Maribeth at the library for their summer program. Today's program was Animal Tales. Grayson and Julia loved it! They had an African Bullfrog, a Capybara, a Collared Aracari, a Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-Eating Tarantula, and a Burmese Python. The tarantula's name was Charlotte and Julia thought that was so cool.
 Charlotte is definitely my child. I tried to be brave and give her the opportunity to touch the snake but she wanted no part of it! She turned away from it and grabbed on tight to me! 
After we left the library we went to Chik-Fil-A. That may have been the worst decision ever. It was PACKED! I was letting Charlotte play in the downstairs part of the play place. I looked up and she as gone! I was sitting in front of the only door in or out so I knew she wasn't gone but I couldn't find her. Until I looked up. She had figured out how to climb the stairs and was in the top of the tunnels!
We took dinner over to Granddad and GranDi's house tonight. I let the girls pick out cupcakes at Publix. They made quite the mess eating them! Julia said she had a beard!

No comments:

Post a Comment