Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Muffins with Mom

Today was Muffins with Mom at Julia's school. We started the morning off in Julia's classroom where she colored me a picture and gave me some projects she's been working on. Her class also sang their moms a Mother's Day song.
 
After their songs we headed to the fellowship hall for muffins and juice. Of course Julia was being silly and wouldn't take a good picture, I guess that's who she is! 
This afternoon Charlotte got her ankle stuck in between the legs of one of Julia's doll horses and twisted it. She cried for about half a second and was fine, but Julia took this as an opportunity to nurse her. I was in Julia's closet trying to finish organizing everything when I heard the ice machine. I looked in the kitchen to find Julia making an ice pack for Charlotte. Charlotte was loving all of the attention from her big sister!
Julia also had her last dance class for the year today. I can't believe her recital is next Tuesday!
A selfie with Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment