Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! The girls let me sleep in just a little bit, to about 8:00. When we got up they both had a bag of Reese cups for me. Charlotte brought me a bag of Reese cup minis and said "ope ope" until I opened them and gave them one. Michael mentioned that they would be good cold so Julia took the rest of the bag and scattered them all over the refrigerator! They also got me sweet cards and a gift card for some new clothes! When I opened my present Julia looked at Michael and said "Daddy! We were supposed to get her a ring with diamonds all over it!" :) 

Aunt CC gave Julia this Lilly dress when she was a teeny tiny baby and we've been waiting for her to grow into it. We tried it on this morning and it finally fit!
After church we went to Rodeo's for lunch, over to GranDi's and Granddads for a few minutes and then home. After Charlotte's nap the girls played in the yard. Shortly after this picture was taken they turned the water hose on and soaked each other!
And, just for fun, here's our last 5 Mother's Days. I'm so thankful for these two girls that call me mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment