Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spring Choir Program

Tonight was Julia's Spring choir program at church. I tried to get a picture of them together before we left but that was unsuccessful. I did get good individual pictures though, I'll take what I can get!
Sweet girl showing off her ruffle hiney, I wish her hair hadn't been in her face!
"You had your shot, Mom. I'm not posing & smiling again."

I was SO proud of Julia for her performance tonight. She knew all the words and sang beautifully. She did a lot more singing than she did at Christmas
After all the choirs sang they gave out awards. Julia got a trophy for perfect attendance. She was SO excited about her trophy!

Brother Sonny giving Julia a congratulations hug.
Julia with two sweet girls after their program

Julia is asleep on the couch and Charlotte is in her bed. I have my fingers crossed that tonight is better than last night. She's still been complaining about her teeth all day. I hope they break through soon and give her some relief! 

No comments:

Post a Comment