Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Funday

After naps this afternoon we all loaded up and went out to Fort Rucker to go the stables. Unfortunately, most of the horses were out in the pasture so we didn't get to see many up close. The girls still thought it was great though. 

When we got back in town we stopped by Granddad and GranDi's. They had an extra pie leftover from church that they set out for us to take home. We were in the living room and heard something fall. We walked in the kitchen to see this. Charlotte knocked the whole pie on the floor!
 
I took this picture of Julia's poor little legs in bed tonight. She got ate up by mosquitoes at the barn last night. I felt like a terrible mom when she told me her legs itched so bad. :(
Tomorrow kicks off our official summer, in my mind anyway. I'm looking forward to lots of days spent outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment