Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Funday

We have had a busy weekend! After church this morning Julia and I went to a baby shower for Jenna who is getting ready to welcome sweet baby Judson. Julia was so excited to go to a big girl party, but she kept telling me she didn't want to take a shower. She would just watch us give the baby a shower!
Michael sent me this picture of Charlotte napping while we were at the shower. She looks like she was enjoying that nap!
After Julia and I got home from the shower and Charlotte woke up from her nap we set up the sprinkler in the backyard.  The girls had fun running and playing in the backyard.
Charlotte was a little hesitant to start!
Where'd Sissy go? I don't know!
This girl was worn out after her packed weekend!
Tomorrow starts another week, I can't believe it's almost the end of the school year! The next couple of weeks are going to be just as busy as this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment