Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birthday Celebration #1

Charlotte and I took cupcakes to Julia's class during snack time today to celebrate her birthday. Her class sang Happy Birthday even though we didn't have a candle to blow out!
Being silly with the frosting
Lilly & Julia with their frosting beards
Charlotte loved being in school with Julia. When Ms. Gail told them to sit down at the table Charlotte went over and found her a chair and sat down too!
It was a low day at school today!

This evening we went over to Granddad and GranDi's to help make pool noodle horses for Julia's party on Saturday. Julia was so excited and eager to help!
Michael and Charlotte came home earlier but Julia and I just got home. I had to take one last picture with my 3 year old before we went to bed. I can't believe she'll be 4 tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment