Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beach Day

Michael and Garrett got up early this mornig to go fishing which meant that Julia woke up early, but in a very snuggly mood this morning.
We ate some breakfast and were ready to go to the beach! Julia couldn't wait to use her new sand bucket and sand funnel.
Ready to head to the beach with our hats & sunglasses on!
 
We even talked Nana and Pop into joining us on the beach for a little while!
After Julia's nap this afternoon we headed back over for a little more beach time. I think Julia loves it almost as much as I do!

The boys were supposed to snapper fish today but they said everytime they got to a spot there were 15 other boats out there so they just trolled. They only caught 2 fish but I think they had a good time anyway!
Julia has finally grown into her National Champions T-shirt. Perfect for beach PJ's. I wonder how long it will take me to get this little munchkin in bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment