Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lazy Day!

We spent most of the day at the house today. Julia has been kind of moody, I think she is cutting some new teeth so, we enjoyed this view from the house and the lovely A/C!
We bought a portable air conditioner for the beach house and Julia enjoyed playing in the box.
Peek-a-boo! 
We went outside and played in the yard while Daddy cooked a yummy steak and fish dinner. 




Then this little girl went to bed at 6:00. She laid down just before Michael had supper ready, I was positive there was no way she would sleep through dinner. Not only would that make it easier for the rest of us to eat, but I knew she would want to eat. I was wrong. She went down just before 6:00 and hasn't made a peep since! We were supposed to drive up this afternoon and go to Betsty's first birthday party, but now I'm glad we decided not to. She would have either slept or been ill the whole time! Hope you had a great first birthday, Betsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment