Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Busy Day!

This morning started out with a fun play date with Graham and Avery Andress followed by lunch at Jada's with Amy & Gale. 

This afternoon Julia & I went up to City Hall and got my business license!! The Sweet Shoppe is officially licensed! I'm so excited to get things up and running! 
Shannon called me this afternoon and asked if I would go to pageant practice with Sarah this evening so Julia & I met them there. Since we were at practice and are going to the pageant tomorrow I decided to enter !Julia! I'm curious to see how she'll do. I think she'll steal the show one way or another, either by being cute as pie or by pitching a fit! 

After dinner the 4 girls went to La Parilla for dinner while we killed some time waiting to pick Michael up from the airport. When we were waiting to be seated Michael called and said their flight had been delayed from 10:20 to 12:40. After having it delayed to 1:30 and contemplating renting a car with some other travelers coming to Enterprise they finally took off about 12:40! Thankfully Shannon picked him up and let him crash on her couch so Julia and I didn't have to go back over there!
The girls at dinner

So instead of picking Michael up from the airport we came home, cleaned out the garage and got Julia's stuff ready for her big day tomorrow! I just hope she doesn't pitch a fit on stage!!
A giant spider in our carport! 
Getting some good beauty rest for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment