Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Car!

We had a nice early morning wake up call from a cute little girl so we decided to take advantage of it and head to Waffle House for breakfast. I'm not sure if Julia enjoyed my cinnamon raisin bread or her waffle more. :)
We have been talking about getting me a new car and we decided to do some serious shopping today. I've always like the 4-Runners so we started there. Bondy's in Enterprise had one that we liked, but the finance people were so difficult to deal with that we finally just left. We looked at the new Ford Explorer's and then decided to call Toyota of Dothan to see if they had any 4-Runners that fit my criteria.
A 3rd row was non-negotiable and I wanted a light color and a sun roof. They had one that met my requirements so we headed over there to check it out. They met the price we had in mind for the 4-Runner and exceeded our hopes for the Passat so I drove home in a new car tonight!
Bye Bye Passat
Hello 4-Runner
Julia & I with our salesman, Darren. I told him that had to be his easiest sell! I called him, told him what I was looking for, he had it pulled up front I looked at it and we did the paperwork!

The only downside was we didn't make it back in time for Brent's birthday party. Sorry Brent, happy birthday anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment