Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Julia's First Popsicle!

Julia helped me unload the dishwasher this morning. She seems to think her job is to stand on the dishwasher. I'm afraid it's not going to be long before she's too big to stand up there!
We met Michael for lunch at Larry's in Daleville. I put my drink on the table when I walked in the door and it took Julia about 0.5 seconds to grab it. She LOVES to drink out of a cup and straw. She doesn't care what is in the cup. We bought her some of the sippy cups with straws and she wants nothing to do with them though !
Michael made sausage alfredo for dinner tonight. I put Julia's in her bowl to cool off. She had a little too much fun playing with the bowl.
After dinner we played in the water hose a little bit and Julia had her first summertime popsicle. I think it's safe to say she enjoyed it.
Julia found this mini snicker in my sewing room this morning and has been carrying it around all day. After bath time I noticed her sucking on it. When I looked closer she had managed to open the end and was sucking the Snicker out! After all that I had to let her have it. She worked hard for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment