Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Miss Priss

Julia slept in until 8:00 again this morning! By the time she woke up & had breakfast it was time to get ready for gymnastics. She has found my make up drawer recently and is constantly playing in it and taking my make up out. I let her play with this bag of blush today while I was getting dressed. She was so funny taking each one out examining and it and moving on to the next one, like she was looking for just the right shade! She was a little side tracked by Sesame Street though. :)
This afternoon Julia went with me to get my hair cut. She did SO good. She ate a little snack, talked to everyone & watched a movie on the iPad.
Nana & I restuffed Julia's bumper pads today. I haven't taken any pictures of her room in a while and we've made a few changes, added some things, so I took this opportunity to snap some.
Michael called me in the bathroom during bathtime today to look at how long Julia's hair has gotten. When it's dry you can tell it's grown but when it's wet you can really tell how long it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment