Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sewing, Gymnastics & Packing!

Julia woke up this morning saying "Dada" over and over and over and over again, so naturally in the technology savvy world we live in, I videoed it and immediately sent it to Michael.
Mom and I stayed up until after midnight sewing! Julia had gymnastics this morning and then we spent the rest of the day sewing away! I made 3 book slings for Julia's room and I helped Mom make me a shirt, a dress, and the start of 2 more dresses.

I think Julia likes her book slings. Her books were in a basket in this corner of her room and she never paid them a whole lot of attention. This afternoon she has been taking books out and sitting in her chair "reading".
 We went to dinner at Larry's tonight with Grandad and GranDi. Julia loved the fried pickles!
Julia was so busy tonight that it was impossible for me to finish the last minute things for our trip tomorrow. I gave up and I cleaned out the garage while she played outside, then we read a book, took a bath and she is in bed now.
 
 I'm off to finish packing! We have a connecting flight in Houston tomorrow, I hope Julia does as well as she did on our flight to Maryland!

No comments:

Post a Comment