Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Harrison!

Since we got in so late last night I got up this morning and finished Harrison's birthday outfit, but I had to go to singer first and get some black fabric for it! I went to Sonic while we were out to get some breakfast. Guess who found my drink on the table. She LOVES to drink out of a straw, but will not drink out of her straw sippy cups, only "real" cups with a straw! 

It was all very cute until she poked a hole in the bottom of my cup with the straw and we had coke all over the floor! 
 Harrison's Mickey Mouse themed birthday party was at the gymnastics center at 12:00. It was perfect, especially since Julia missed gymnastics this week! She loves gymnastics & really likes to look at herself in the big mirror! HA
Poor Craig! He started out with just Layne, then Julia joined in. Next thing he knew he had a full pony!
Harrison opening his presents
Harrison & Julia in their Mickey outfits! 
Julia's new favorite place to watch TV is from the top of her slide. It is way too hot to play outside so it is in our living room! She climbs up, watches TV for a little while, then slides down! 
Her other favorite activity is playing in my bath tub! If she goes missing I can almost always find her standing at my bath tub turning the water on and off and splashing in the water! I have to remember to keep the bathroom door closed all the time now!
My sweet girl in her carseat tonight. I had a diaper dinner so MomAnnette kept Julia for me. 
Snoozing away! We can't wait for Daddy to be home tomorrow, but I think Julia is going to be disappointed to have to move back to her bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment