Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Beautiful Day!

It was so pretty outside today! It was 73 degrees and sunny when Julia and I got home so we got out in the yard to play. I wanted to walk over to the playground, but it was 4:30 before we were home and I was changed and it gets dark a little after 5:00 so we decided to just play in the our yard.

Julia tested out the wagon MomAnnette gave her for Christmas.
Then we waved at the helicopters...
and listened for the helicopters.
Then Julia took a break from helicopters and used me as her personal jungle gym!
Next, she gave Daddy a call to see when he would be home.
And then it was back to helicopter watching!
Julia has a new shocked/surprised/amazed face. It's so funny when she does it!
"Wow. Helicopters."
Julia fell asleep in the car on the way home from dinner at Moms. Michael brought her in and put her on the couch where she is still passed out. I told him we should just get the bed rail out of the attic and put it on the couch and let her sleep there! When Michael tried to put her down in her bed last night he realized that she is thisclose to being able to climb out of her crib. She can climb up the rails and get her waist on the top of the crib. If she gets her body weight off balance she could topple right over, so I'm not sure what we're going to do about sleeping arrangements now! I'm hoping I can get her in her bed tonight without waking her up!

Julia wore her National Champions t-shirt one more time while we are still the reigning National Champions. Alabama and LSU are playing right now and it's not looking too good for LSU. I think I'm going to have to hear the final score in the morning though, my bed is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment