Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Little Helper

This evening I had a load of laundry on the floor by the washing machine and took the clothes from the dryer to the couch to be folded. Julia saw me carrying them so she got her clothes off the floor in the laundry room and carried them to the couch also. I told her those clothes still needed to be washed and if she carried them back to the laundry room she could help me put them in the washing machine so she carried them back and helped me put them in! I can't believe how fast she is growing up, maybe I can teach her to like doing laundry! :)
She liked watching the water go around!

And this is my little paci addict! She found two paci's tonight and decided that she needed both of them! She's such a little ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment