Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pretty Girls

Today has been a lazy day for Julia! She fell asleep on our way home from church and slept untli almost 5:00! When we pulled into the parking lot at Rodeo's to eat after church Julia said "Yay! Eat!" I think that might be a sign we go there too much!  While she was asleep this afternoon I did a photo shoot with Miss Sarah.
Sarah wanted her picture taken with her mommy!
When I got home Julia had just woken up from her nap so we headed outside to get a little fresh air and snap some pictures of Julia. She was in a great mood! She's kind of hit or miss on her naptime wake ups, sometimes she's great and sometimes she's ill as a hornet!
Cheese!
Playing peek-a-boo "Here I am!"
Calling somebody or something!

When we got back inside Julia wanted a snack out of the pantry. Michael told her to get something, but when she got the tube of frosting he told her she had to ask Mommy and I said "Why not?". Of course she only got a few squirts but she sure did like it! 

The best part about this Sunday was that we don't have to go work tomorrow! I'm looking foward to a fun and lazy day with Michael and Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment