Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Best Monday's are No School Monday's!

This morning I got up and had a photo session downtown with sweet Libby and Suzie. Today is Suzie's first birthday and Libby turns 2 in February. Afterwards Michael and Julia met me at Milky Moo's for lunch. Julia didn't want to sit in the high chair and did suprisingly well without it. She even ate all of her hot dog!

When we got to Milky Moo's I took my camera out of my bag to take a picture of Julia and my camera wouldn't autofocus! I'm hoping that if I give it a little rest it will fix itself, if not it looks like I'll be calling Nikon Customer Service in the morning.
This afternoon we went to the park for a little while. We decided to go to Westside Park and it was a nice change from Johnny Henderson. Julia really like the tall slide, but it was tiring trying to get her to the top!
Back to the grind tomorrow, at least it's a short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment