Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF!

It's finally Friday! I think the week after Christmas is the hardest week of the year for teachers, at least for me. Today was Michael's Friday off so he went to Dothan to return some things and came home with a new truck! Instead of truck shopping Julia and I came home and played with her toys.  
Resting in her baby doll's stroller
Practicing her animal sounds with her zoo!
When we were sitting down to dinner tonight Julia fell out of her chair. She hit her forehead straight on the floor. She's going to have a nice little bruise there in a few days!

Mom and Blake stopped by after dinner tonight. Julia decided she wanted to go home with them and since Julia hasn't been sleeping good lately(I hope just because she's had a cold) and I'm feeling worse today than I did yesterday, I didn't hesitate!
Ready to spend the night with MomAnnette & Uncle Blake
Ready to go with her jammies and backpack on and her sippy cup and Mickey Mouse!
"Would y'all please stop talking so we can go!"

I hope she sleeps good for them tonight, I am taking advantage of an early bed time with no "baby duty"!

No comments:

Post a Comment