Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sick Girls

Julia and I are both feeling crummy today so we stayed home in bed. We watched lots of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this morning. :)

I took Julia to the doctor at 1:20. She's had her stuffy/runny nose for a while now, but has developed a cough to go along with it this week. Dr. Whitaker said her lungs, throat, and ears all looked fine but gave her a round of antibiotics to try to clear up the congestion. Since it's the second time we've had to do that this "season" he mentioned the possibility of having to take her adnoids out if she needs an antibiotic for the same symptoms again in the near future. On another note, she weighed 30 pounds, 1 ounce today!

After we got back from the doctor I had high hopes of napping, but Julia had other plans. We laid down in my bed and both went to sleep, but when I woke up about 45 minutes later Julia had crawled out of bed and was sitting in her chair at the foot of the bed watching Mickey Mouse! So instead of napping, we talked on the phone...
and loved on her baby doll...
and did the hokey pokey with Elmo.
While I would have loved to take a nap this afternoon, I had fun playing with my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment