Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet Girl

This morning Julia looked for Mickey all over again and couldn't find him, so she settled for taking a Mickey Mouse coloring book with her to Nana and Pops.
 Tonight I met Amber for dinner at McLin's. It was nice for just the two of us to be able to catch up. Michael sent me this picture, I guess Julia took my absence at the dinner table tonight as the opportunity to sit in my seat!
She has been so funny tonight. She kept grabbing my finger and pulling me along and saying "Come on, Mama! Come on!" or "Come play".

When I get Julia a hug I usually say "sweet girl" or something similar. Tonight she kept running up and hugging and patting my legs and saying "Sweet girl, Mama". She's the sweet girl!
This is why I always keep her hair pulled back!
Look at those pretty curls!
My sweet girl

No comments:

Post a Comment