Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nana!

Happy new year and happy birthday Nana! We started the day off with church and nursery duty. I got play in Julia's classroom while Michael went to "big church".
Sweet Miss Kallie
Julia is rarely still enough for me to get a nonblurry photo on my iPhone!
Hunter man! Today was the first time I had seen Hunter since he got his leg braces. He pulled himself up and climbed up in my lap and was standing looking over the back of the chair. Julia kept staying "No Hunter
 and "Sit down Hunter, sit down". She wasn't very fond of him playing in my lap!

After lunch we went over to Nana and Pop's for Nana's birthday dinner. Julia's favorite part was the cake, of course. She kept stealing tastes of frosting while we were trying to get the candles on and lit!
Natalie, Julia and Nana
Helping Nana blow out her candles
Julia loved helping Nana open her presents. We had to move them off the floor and onto the mantle before lunch so she wouldn't open them before Nana could! Every present they opened she said "wow".

We went to La Bamba for dinner tonight and this little girl was in a good mood! I'm so sad I have to go back to work tomorrow instead of spending all day with her! 
Before I put up our last Christmas decoration, Julia's Christmas tree, I wanted to record her saying some "Christmas" words to have for memories. Here she is talking to me about all things Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment