Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

An Eventful Friday Night!

Well tonight turned interesting real quick! We went to eat dinner at Cutts tonight with Mama, Nana, Aunt Donna, & Kenneth. As Julia and I were turning into the parking lot Michael called. In the commotion of trying to get Julia out of the car, get her stuff, get us inside and talk to Michael I locked my keys in my car! I didn't realize it until we were ready to go so Mom said she would run to my house and get my spare. Well, when she went to crank her car it wouldn't start! It was not our night! Mimi and Papa Thad were at Cutts also so they took me to get my spare key while Mr. Jim tried to get Mom's car started. Unfortunately, they couldn't get Mom's car started so she had to leave it there. I hate that they couldn't get it started, but after chasing Julia in the parking lot for almost 2 hours I was ready to get home!
Michael sent me this picture today of his kill. I think you can tell by the expression on his face that he's having a good time!
Since we've been home tonight Julia has been paying extra attention to the dogs. After I fed them she was afraid that they didn't eat enough so she brought them their bowls into the bedroom and said "Caddy! Eat! Nelli! Eat!". The dogs were highly disappointed when they realized there was nothing else to eat!
Hanging out with Nelli in her bed
Taking the dogs their bowls
The guilty party after Mommy caught her in the water bowl!
Loving on Nelli
Ok, I'm going to try to calm down this wound up child and hope for some good rest tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment